"give thanks ... for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

________________________________________

Move your mouse over links like this: Ephesians 5:10
________________________________________


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

From the "Dream Home Series"

I saw this place in Hamilton, Ontario. It's divided up into apartments now, but at one time it must have been gorgeous. Taken with my cell phone (a drive-by shot).


Check the rest of the Dream Home Series: Blog Archive 2005, May
and scroll down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed, I've seen this place myself and you're right - it is amazing. Imagine having an office in that tower!

-- Wayne

Ed said...

Wayne, I think there must be a way whereby you and I could buy a grand place like this. That tower is tall enough for two offices.

ED