"give thanks ... for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

________________________________________

Move your mouse over links like this: Ephesians 5:10
________________________________________


Saturday, July 12, 2008

OK, so alot has Happened


I know that I've ignored this photo blog for far too long. So many things have happened, that I really haven't found the time to keep us updated.

Soon!

We're heading out for three weeks vacation with our new pop-up trailer. It's not an illusion, the trailer is as high as the van. Check it out: it's a 2007 Fleetwood Highlander Niagara.


7 comments:

Derek said...

Hey are you in Colorado. My wife and I were in the mountains today and saw a pop-up just like yours and she said to me "hey we should get one of those"

Can't wait for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Ed. I'm sure many fine memories await you and Jean in this RV.

The level on the back of the trailer is a nice touch!

-- Wayne

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a beauty. Looks like there's room for your whole family in there---and maybe some of ours?? Where are you taking holidays this year? We'll start packing...

Anonymous said...

Wow that's amazing. I would kill for one of those. I love camping.

Anonymous said...

Is that an air conditioning unit on the top ?!?!?!?

Ed said...

Yes, Jason, that's an AC on top. I regret that it's there, but it was part of the deal. Fleetwood contributed $500 toward one choice of 3 options--and I chose this one.

It's also the only thing that totally useless unless we're on an electric site. When we're not on an electric site, my group of 3 solar cells works fabulously to keep the business working.

Ed said...

I don't mean that my solar cells run the AC, I mean that the trailer functions just fine off the grid with the cells and propane tanks.