"give thanks ... for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

________________________________________

Move your mouse over links like this: Ephesians 5:10
________________________________________


Friday, September 05, 2008

Ouch!

Micah and his sister came over after school with their dad, and dad said, "Hey, Opa, take a look at Micah's tooth -- it's pretty loose, don't you think?"
Sure was, and at that moment I knew what he had in mind (knowing my son).
"Noooo", I whispered under my breath, but it was too late -- he already had Micah back, grabbed that tooth and gave it a pull and a yank, and out it came. Blood was squirting everywhere, tears were shed, but hallelujah, another tooth makes way for growing up. Later Micah said that he'd get a dollar for this. "Inflation" Jean said to me.























...and with the hair removed (see comments for story) ...
Posted by Picasa








Should I fix the cavity?









Cavity removed -- no charge :-)

3 comments:

Jean said...

great photos and a neat synopsis of the events.

Anonymous said...

what's with the hair on the tooth??
Love,
Megs

Ed said...

Ah, yes, the hair. There's a saying about that isn't there?

Anyway, Micah wanted to hold his tooth, so Aaron took it out of the baggy we had provided and gave it to him. Only moments later the tooth had been dropped. Then photos were taken, and then cropped and now we see the hair. I suppose I could photoshop the hair out.