"give thanks ... for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

________________________________________

Move your mouse over links like this: Ephesians 5:10
________________________________________


Saturday, March 21, 2009

Software of Note (Free Stuff I use)


I've started a new list and called it Software of Note (Free Stuff I Use). As I come across stuff I think is cool & helpful and end up using it myself, I'll include it in the list.

That doesn't mean I'm an expert on any of the software, but I'm willing to chat about application and challenges or tips if you end up using an app yourself.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Is that a Jean cake? At some point I know I'm not going to be able to do that word verification!

Ed said...

Brenda, the picture was just one I quick grabbed from somewhere; it offers no glimpse at my laptop or surrounding. But I can and should say this: That cake looks like Carrot Cake, and Jean makes the finest in the land.