"give thanks ... for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

________________________________________

Move your mouse over links like this: Ephesians 5:10
________________________________________


Thursday, June 19, 2014

We're saying goodbye to Tillsonburg, and Hello to Caledonia, Ontario.

That will put us very close to my dad, brother & family, my Uncle, and Jean's sister & family.
It also means begin able to call this house in Caledonia, Home, hopefully for good, long while. Finally, I'll have my study back, and all my books back on shelves (they've been in boxes in the garage for last while and at 1247 before that) -- I've not had access to them for close to 4 years.

There'll also be some changes for us. I'll not have work this summer, and we'll see what comes up for September.  It will be the first time (since being a young gaffer), that I'll not have work. But I'm welcoming the sabbath.  I really do need a rest.

The move to 38 actually takes place next week sometime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome to hear!
I emailed you and Jean,but never heard back :)Hope you enjoy the rest and the new house.
Please share some pictures when you can.

Ed W. Visser said...

I'll check my emails, maybe I missed one. Last one I received was of some photos John took of the weekend -- and I did reply to that one.

Ed W. Visser said...

Mystery solved, not that Grace and John, but this Grace and John (from the Marsh!)