"give thanks ... for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

________________________________________

Move your mouse over links like this: Ephesians 5:10
________________________________________


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Study at 38

It's been four years since I had access to my books.  Most of them, and the book shelves, were stored either at 1247 or, for the last year in 8, in the garage.  Now, finally, I have all my shelves and books and I can begin to rebuild my study. I have a wonderful view from the second story of our back yard.





2 comments:

Angela said...

So happy for you, Uncle Ed! What a great space to have again. I can just picture you sitting at your desk, pondering Calvin's Institutes and smoking that pipe...? ;)

Ed said...

I quit smoking in April of 1988. The pipe and ash tray are reminders of a past life.